Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shattered Pieces/End of the Line

Hey guys!

So in my last blog I wrote something about a cold shoulder. Well the friendship between A and B ended shortly after. I swear to end it was the most toughest and most heart breaking thing I ever had to do. To this day I still feel the repercussions of it. I went to the place she works at with few of my friends. The environment was so unpleasant for me. It brought down my whole energy level. This has been by far the most uneasy thing I ever had to do.

As you know I am done with my under grad with bachelor's in business management and a minor in Spanish. But my graduation isn't until August (sucks)! So for the two plus months from now till the big day I am planning on going to Houston to work with family. They offered me something there with more benefits and I just couldn't decline it. But the interesting part is if I like it I'll move there after my graduation. I'll have to leave my friends, material things and the only city I like after Tallahassee in the States. I don't know what will happen but it sure as hell looks nothing but interesting from here.

P.S. I want to congratulate Rahim Sarfani on his graduation from Georgia Southern. Keep it up man! InshAllah/hopefully things go accordingly to the way you've them planned.

Until next time
Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment