Monday, May 14, 2012

The Journey Continues

Hey guys!

So this past weekend we went to Savannah for my friend's graduation from Georgia Southern. We had a hell of a time there. First off, we left for there at 2 am local time. Thinking how easy it would be to drive 3 hours without any hassle turned out to be total opposite. Firstly, we were about 15 people going to Savannah which included 3 cars. Secondly, we were already tired when left. Ironically I was stuck driving once again and I almost did fall asleep at the wheel. But we got there safe and sound after 5 breaks. Having no sleep whatsoever until 12 pm turned out to be harder than thought. Smiling in the pictures half dead was tough but had to be done since my brother/friend was graduating. Anyways after the ceremonies we went for some laser tag. Of course my team won! Then we headed to Hilton Head in South Carolina. I'm telling you, I've never had a failed barbecue before and now I don't ever want to have it again. End of the day was followed by "partying" at the local club. The reason that word is in quotations marks is because we ended up going home 30 minutes after trying to find parking. And then another 20 to find a place that would've suited all.

Anyways I had a fun filled weekend courtesy of Rahim Sarfani - my friend who graduated from Georgia Southern. I'm guessing that was my last trip with my "clique" before my exit to Houston.

Till next time
Be safe and merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment